For over ten years, Green Star Media has successfully supported grassroots soccer, rugby and basketball coaches worldwide with drills, games and session plans from qualified and experienced coaches, to help them be the best. We also give endurance athletes (running, swimming, cycling) the latest training advice to help them meet their goals, and sports physiotherapists new research and techniques to prevent, treat and aid sports injury recovery.
We’re going through a period of exciting change and need a talented marketing executive who is passionate about their craft and who will be the voice of the customer for one of our leading brands, Elite Soccer.
Based in our leafy offices just outside Guildford, you’ll be responsible for the planning, delivery and analysis of innovative marketing campaigns to achieve subscriptions and book sales.
- Create multichannel marketing plans
- Develop and send impactful email activity to drive engagement and sales
- Expand audience reach through timely relevant social posts and shares
- Explore and test strategies to attract organic traffic to our website for conversion
- Initiate, organise and oversee brand building projects with our partners, the League Managers Association
- Grow understanding of customer requirements through surveys
- Write compelling copy for email, web, social and face to face event audiences
- Drive a passion for conversion optimisation and continual development
- Collaborate with your marketing and content colleagues
Flexible and able to deal with unexpected situations and change
Attentive to detail
A strong copywriter
Able to empathise with your audience and relevant challenges they face
Highly analytical with problem-solving skills
Able to combine team-work (communication, brainstorming and innovative thinking) with autonomous activity (working with marketing software, copywriting and analysis)
A good communicator
- Graduate with marketing experience
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing, best practice and data analysis
- Strong knowledge of email marketing
- User of Google Analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications
- Interest in social platforms
- Knowledge of HTML an advantage
Salary dependent on experience.
25 days paid holiday.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to Recruitment, Green Star Media, Meadow View, Tannery Lane, Bramley, Guildford, GU5 0AB or by email to email@example.com